Access The Prayer Schedule Here
Click the PDF or WORD buttons to download the entire schedule, or click the date buttons to navigate to the prayer to for that date.
TEN DAYS OF PRAYER BEFORE PENTECOST SUNDAY
MAY 21 – PRAYER FOR PERSONAL RENEWAL:
- Pray for a deeper longing for God (Psalm 63:1-3).
- Pray for a deeper longing for God’s Word (Psalm 119:36-40).
- Pray for a deeper longing for righteousness (Psalm 51:10-12). Pray that God would reveal anything in you standing in the way of personal revival (Psalm 139:23-24).
MAY 22 – PRAYER FOR CHURCH RENEWAL:
- Pray for God to pour out His Spirit upon Calvary (Ephesians 3:16-19).
- Pray for each member of the church to be rooted and grounded in love (Ephesians 3:17).
MAY 23 – PRAYER FOR YOUR PASTOR (Pastor Donnie Brannen):
- Pray for your pastor to maintain the right spiritual priorities (II Timothy 4:1-5; Acts 6:4).
- Pray for him as he prepares and preaches the Word (Ephesians 6:19-20).
MAY 24 – PRAYER FOR THE CHURCH STAFF (Associate Pastor Mikel Caywood, Youth Director Audra Scott, Secretary Jennifer Ramey):
- Pray for unity among the staff and pastor of the church (Romans 15:5-6).
- Pray for sanctification and fullness of the Spirit among the staff (I Thessalonians 5:23-24).
MAY 25 – PRAYER FOR THE DEACON BODY: Pray that the deacons of Calvary might be 1) men of good reputation; 2) men full of wisdom; and 3) men full of the Holy Spirit (Acts 6:3).
MAY 26 – PRAYER FOR THE LOST:
- Pray for lost people to hear the gospel, and for God’s people to be willing to share it (Romans 10:14-15).
- Pray for lost people to become aware of their lost condition through the conviction of the Holy Spirit (John 16:7-11).
- Pray for the lost to realize that Jesus is the only way of salvation and to surrender their lives to Him (John 14:6; Romans 10:13).
MAY 27 – PRAYER FOR MUSIC TEAM (Debbie Johnson, Jeff Sturgill, Lemuel Mixon, Praise Team):
- Pray for our musicians and singers as they serve as lead worshipers this Sunday. Pray that they will do so skillfully and with great joy (Psalm 33:3).
- Pray that all who have a part to play in leading the service might be filled with the Spirit and might perform their ministry out of the overflow of that fullness (Ephesians 5:18-19).
MAY 28 – PRAYER FOR THE FINANCES OF THE CHURCH:
- Thank the Lord for the faithfulness of His people in their giving during the shutdown.
- Giving is an important part of worship. Pray that God’s people will continue to honor God with their tithes and offerings so that they might be recipients of blessings that money could never buy (Luke 6:38).
MAY 29 – PRAYER FOR REBUILDING:
- Many are predicting that this shutdown will be a crippling blow to the churches, that they will never recover. Pray for just the opposite for our church and other churches as we seek to “get up and get going” again (Ezekiel 37:1-14).
- Pray for a fresh wind of God’s Spirit to blow through His church, filling us and sending us forth as His witnesses to an amazed world (Acts 2:1-41).
MAY 30 – PRAYER FOR SUNDAY WORSHIP: Pray especially today for the service tomorrow as we reopen to in-person worship. Browse through the previous nine days’ of prayer and apply any of those prayers you’re led to specifically to tomorrow’s worship services. Pray for the technical and spiritual aspects of the services, that all will go smoothly. Pray that God will “show up” and “show out” in a mighty way among us (Acts 4:31).